Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Week 3 Blog Reviews

Lauren Spencer:
I loved your post last week about robots. You took all of the information necessary and laid it out precisely. You explained Minsky very well without direct quotation and with intriguing voice. Explaining all the points of the argument before telling us your opinion allowed the reader to decide what they thought - it allowed time for personal analysis before you injected your opinion and views in to it. I really enjoy that aspect of all your posts - they are very clear and never pushy or persuasive. I look forward to reading more posts from you throughout the semester. I love your organization and clarity.

Jacqueline Pridgett:

You just have this awesome spunk that shines through in your writing that I really envy. Your ideas are precise and to the point but the way you present them does not sound like you're rushing or anything like that. The voice in your writing is phenomenal. I can not wait to see your writing during the rest of the semester - it seems to just be getting better and better!

Tasha Cerimeli:
I know we're supposed to commenting on 8/31 and 9/2 blogs but your most recent post is just astonishing. It was super easy to read and if I hadn't done the readings on this weeks assignment - I still would understand your essay because you have explained Wright's essay so clearly. All of your posts are just so engaging to read and really draw me in as a reader, your transitions keep me informed and tie the entirety of the posts together. This is corny to say but truly, "keep up the good work"!

No comments:

Post a Comment