Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Week 2 Blog Reviews

Lauren Spencer:
I really liked your blog about being good without God. I found the assignment extremely challenging but your blog post was so well-organized and easy to read. I loved how you explained the different possibilities but were still able to state what you believe without coming across as a preacher. I would only suggest that you use some passages from the reading to support your writing, it would just help clarify and related back to a central point of your blogs. I look forward to being in your group for Unit 1 :]


Jacqueline Pridgett:
I love how clearly you express your opinion. On both the self blog and the good without God blog you seem to jump right in to exactly what you mean. In some situations this can be bad, but you make it work to your advantage and really grabbed my attention with your voice and conviction. I know that I will continue to enjoy reading your weekly blogs.


Tasha Cerimeli:
Your posts are so well organized, it's intimidating! Haha, just kidding - it is refreshing to see such well-versed and thoughtful posts on such abstract topics. I think our opinions will differ on some of the posts throughout the semester so I look forward to your posts and their ability to show me a different viewpoint. At this point, I have no constructive criticism, your posts are wonderfully thorough and intriguing!

No comments:

Post a Comment